Elder Brendin Crandall

Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission Februaray 16, 2011 -2013 Link to Movie http://bcove.me/19tnef84

Address for Elder Crandall to copy and past

Elder Brendin Crandall
Miss. Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos
Rua Euzebio de Souza, 121
Jardim Londrina, Sao Paulo, Sp
CEP: 05638-100
Brazil

Friday, March 11, 2011

Minha Familia!

I have no idea were to start my email this week so I will start it off with an awesome spiritual experience. On Tuesday I had a prompting during our planning session for the next day to fast for tmrw. We planed to fast breakfast and lunch that our sacrifice may help missionaries receive their visas and help my companion and I in teaching with the spirit. So we begin our day starving when we had our gym time and we pressed forward and then we lasted all the way till lunch and were waiting till dinner. My companion and I had no energy to study anymore so we went to the first floor and broke our fast and got some food at the vending machine. We felt better with food in our stomach and continued studying down stairs. After we finished studying we went back to our class room and my really good friend in our district comes up to me with a big smile on his face and says "I Got My VISA!" never before have I seen instant blessing of fasting and praying. not only did he get his visa, but 19 others! I think the visas are starting to pick up so please continue to pray for all the missionaries to receive theirs so we may bless the people of Brazil with word of the Restored gospel. Also that day we had a great teaching experience were my companion Elder Lloyd and I talked with a lady for 20 minutes in portugues and then taught her the second lesson in ingles. We prayed when we studied the lesson then went to the door and did our traditional handshake before we knock on the door and then we prayed for the spirit to teach. Our lesson went so well we were using great examples to teach here certain principles. My favorite my companion gave was to help explain the veil when we loose our memory when we enter this world. The lady we were teaching was a school teacher for 1st 2nd and 4th grade and my companion said "The reason why we cannot remember in this world is because it will help us grow, just as a test. You never give your students all the answers before you give them the test other wise they will learn nothing." The whole lesson was like that, the spirit is awesome at teaching and I just love how I am learning as well as I am teaching.

So as for the MTC I am doing fine my stomach is doing a lot better (probably because I stay away from all juice). No apostles have come to talk yet, but we are due for one sometime soon. Although every fireside and devotional has been amazing and in one devotional I took 4 pages of notes (yea that's good and I am not that big on taking notes either).

It is super dry up here in Utah and I miss the Washington humidity although once I get in brazil I probably won't have that problem anymore. Some elders who get bloody noses from it being too dry get a humidifier which is awesome. I am gonna get one pretty soon, its a little container of water that heats up the water until it evaporates in the air. I love the evaporated water it gives off because I breath it in then blow it out in peoples faces ha-ha. I am getting better at volleyball over here because I play it everyday and have been a spiking machine.

Mom, Dad, Brian thanks for the pictures and the notes I appreciate it and yes no one has them in cube shape. Ahh only 1 minutes left I forgot what I am going to write. I love my family and I love everyone that prays for me and our missionary work. I love you I love you I love you!

Paz

Elder Crandall

No comments:

Post a Comment