Elder Brendin Crandall

Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission Februaray 16, 2011 -2013 Link to Movie http://bcove.me/19tnef84

Address for Elder Crandall to copy and past

Elder Brendin Crandall
Miss. Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos
Rua Euzebio de Souza, 121
Jardim Londrina, Sao Paulo, Sp
CEP: 05638-100
Brazil

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Five Days Left in the CTM

Apr042011_8440 copy

Dad nice work on the down hill ski run, but talk to me when you beat my snowball record, or ski jump record ha ha, just kidding. Sounds like Washington is getting a little wet over there. The Cavalcanti’s know how crazy wet it can get over here. The past 3 out of 5 nights have been raining super hard with lightning storms. I have never been in storms like these they are so awesome! Everything about Brazil I love! Especial all the food I have gotten here. I have never eaten this much food before in my life. I have regular breakfast lunch and dinner and they are all pretty big meals then we have snack time at night were you go to the auditorium and eat lots of food again and talk to the Brazilians. I especially love the people down here they are all so fun and friendly. I wish the people in America could learn from them. I have 5 days left in the CTM I am super animado! I can´t wait to go out in the field and get super frustrated with the language and continue to grow in the gospel.

Everyday I see more and more of how true the Gospel is and how everything just fits. My class talked about the plan of salvation or plan of happiness for and hour and a half and then the book of Mormon and the bible and I know with out a shadow of a doubt that the book of Mormon is truly the words of the lord and together with the bible is a plentitude of the words of God. Heavenly Father loves us so much because he sent his son and has given us a prophet and has trusted us with the priesthood to perform the saving ordinances to return to the precsnçia de Deus. I love the gospel, brazil and especially my family. There is still much to learn here, but I am excited to see how I can be an instrument in the lords hands for spreading the Gospel.

Brian its good to hear that you are working with Mr. Peterson again he is a really cool guy, tell him hi for me:) Devin and Becca I love getting emails from you! Devin if you have time I would love to hear some stories about you mission that you loved. Dustin please keep me updated on how things are going with you and meu novo sobrina! (my new niece). Make sure that reading the Book Of Mormon is a priority in you day even if it is just for 5 minutes because it is truly blessing my life as I study ponder and pray about it. The holy ghost is real and I feel it as I read the scriptures and when you have faith in the lord all things are possible. Jesus Cristo performed miracles through faith. Faith is the power of god. I love all of you so very much and thank you for your prayers and support. I thank you for your prayers for helping me get my visa so I can come to this promise land of teaching. I love all of you so much!

Paz fora Elder Crandall

No comments:

Post a Comment