I love Brazil and I am so thankful for my health and my calling to serve as a representative of Christ. The mission is really hard, I don't know if you have noticed, but the mission causes a lot of stress which is the basis of all the medical problems of a missionary. I feel bad that Elder Cox is going back home, he is such a great Elder and has inspired and helped many people here in Brazil. My prayers are out to him and Elder Calvert, the mission is tough, but the Lord doesn't let his missionaries go without a reason. Something that I have learned on the mission is that nothing happens by chance. It just seems too perfect to say that thing happen by chance. Just look at our solar system and how it continues to expand and that after all this time our planet has been in perfect rotation of the sun. Yea by chance nothing.
This week was pretty funny, I had a dream that made me think of home a lot this week haha. Fist off the dream was so real that I though it was true until I woke up. I dreamed that my two years were up and I had already came home. It was the second day home and we had a home coming party. All of our cousins were there and some friends. It was really cool and super realistic until I realized that everyone was talking in portuguêse. Mom you were talking really good haha. ce I realized that I woke up and thought woa I am still on the mission haha. I think I had that dream because of Elder Cox who is going home and I felt how it must have been seeing everyone that loves you. It was bitter and sweet at the same time.
Wait a sec I need to write my president real quick...
Alright so this week we met a really awesome family who have a lot of desire to follow Christ. There are 5 people in their family, Josefa who is the mother of Andresa who will get married to Diego and Josefa has one more daughter who chose to do things wrong and had a kid and she left the family with victor who is her daughter. The family is really awesome, I love Josefa because we will be talking about one thing and then two seconds later she will be talking about something completely different haha.
My companion got a little sick last week so we stayed at home for a few hours. unfortunately when we stay at home two areas suffer instead of one. If you don't remember we area in charge of two areas so that means two Bishops, two church meeting, and two Ward Mission leaders. So it gets pretty busy on Sunday to try to get everything in when one starts at 9 30 and then we have lunch then run to the other church that starts at 2 30 and ends at 5 30 and then sometime we talk to the bishop for a bit and we hit the road to get home real quick to leave our suit coats home and then hit the street again before 7 to teach a few people before 9. I love all of you so very much and I am trying to send some hand written letter over there so we will see how long it will take haha. Te amo
Elder Crandall
No comments:
Post a Comment