Elder Brendin Crandall

Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission Februaray 16, 2011 -2013 Link to Movie http://bcove.me/19tnef84

Address for Elder Crandall to copy and past

Elder Brendin Crandall
Miss. Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos
Rua Euzebio de Souza, 121
Jardim Londrina, Sao Paulo, Sp
CEP: 05638-100
Brazil

Monday, January 2, 2012

Feliz Ano Novo!

The name of my area is Jardim Lucélia or Novo Jaú, My companion is Elder Matos.

Happy New Year!!!! Wow the time is flying by now! In February I will have 1 year on the mission can you believe it! It is crazy how fast time is flying by now and so much stuff is changing back home. Devin graduated, Birthday of Dustin and Devin, Everyone is getting a lot older now haha. I will have you know that I have to shave every other day now...yea growing in the stash.

Today is going to be a pretty sweet P-day because we are going to an island in our zone and having a picnic and play some volley ball. I am going to get my tan on (I need to tan my legs they are as white as the snow in Washington). I am in charge of buying all the pop and cups so I am going to buy a lot of Guaraná!

That's great that spencer gave a talk, I hope everything is going smoothly for him switching from the mission to home. Tell him to shoot me up a letter and that if he wants anything from brazil I will try to get it for him.

Mom I got the package you sent, wow it is so awesome! I already ate all the candy and I like the pass along cards that you made. My companion and I are playing with the yo-yos almost every night. I still haven't played the Mormon playing card game yet, but I am eager to play.

I sent a few pictures of our new years, It was pretty chill because we had to be home at 5 and do nothing. But our neighbor who is a member and he lives above our house invited us for dinner so that was nice. He and his wife are pretty crazy as is everyone in my area haha. I wish you could come down and get to know everyone you would die laughing. For example I hung up all my close to dry and this week it has been pretty cold out  so it has taken awhile for them to dry. And the day that they were almost dry which was Saturday our neighbor came through and started pressure washing the hall way and got all my clothes wet and dirty again haha. Yea way to go! So I washed them and they just dried today, but at least he is kind enough to wash our hall way and get a part of our bed room wet because he was washing the windows too and the windows down here don't really keep anything out haha. I love my two areas I think they are great and they are filled with a lot of awesome crazy people that you just can't  help to love. Probably this week we are moving into a new house because we are taking care of two areas right now and we attend two sacrament meetings in two different places. One in a smelly school and the other in a church building. So we found a house for us to move so the president can send two more missionaries down here to take our place. There was a total of 20 people who showed up this week in each ward so it was cool because I blessed the sacrament twice yesterday. It is a lot of work, but it is fun being in charge of almost everything down here haha. Well my time ran out so I want to wish you all a happy new year and I love all of you so much. (Send me a picture of the Cavalcanti's little baby girl please and tell them that I love them too)

Elder Crandall

 

No comments:

Post a Comment