Wow what a week! I hope you all had as good as a week as I did, Dang we did really well this week! We baptized Maria Aparecida this week and we had enough people to do the baptism because it was on a Friday and everyone is usually working, but we had a surprise and bishop showed up and it was a great baptism. We also marked more then 10 people for baptism this week as well so we were on fire this week. We did the math and we only spent 11 hours that week not teaching so that is pretty dang good. We also taught almost every single lesson with members so to put the week in in one phrase "everything went better than planned". It was a great week! We will have two more baptisms this week and the 5th is transfers so I am feeling that my time is coming to an end here in Jd. Lucélia. I am really feeling that I will leave this area a lot better then when I found it. The members are awesome here and I hope my next area is as cool as this area because it is a really great area.
Also this week we will do a blitz in my area which we will invite all the institute students to do contacts in my area and give us references. The institute teacher lives here and we also planned a family night in his area which he has invited more than 6 families to come so it should be a great turn out. We have been doing a great job with family nights here in the area now and the bishop is making more plans to mark family nights every week so we don't have to run around and mark and plan for them any more. The person next to me is distracting me because he is choking out his friend and screaming. Anyways this could be my last week in this area and I will be really sad when it is over because I like working with Elder Blackford, I think he has been my favorite companion so far not just because he buy a lot of food and we eat a lot more at night, because he has a great attitude about anything. Doesn't matter what day or what situation he is always happy and looking to improve. we are both very alike and we have gotten very well together and I think I have grown the most with him in every aspect (for example he taught me how to solve a rubik's cube and he taught me how to multiple by 9 using your fingers a very handy trick I might add). So it has been a privilege to work with him and hope that I get a companion who is as good as Elder Blackford if not then I will fix him up to reach his potential. Also I hope I get a Brazilian companion because I want to loose my accent. Love you all and look forward to next week!
Elder Crandall
No comments:
Post a Comment