Elder Brendin Crandall

Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission Februaray 16, 2011 -2013 Link to Movie http://bcove.me/19tnef84

Address for Elder Crandall to copy and past

Elder Brendin Crandall
Miss. Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos
Rua Euzebio de Souza, 121
Jardim Londrina, Sao Paulo, Sp
CEP: 05638-100
Brazil

Monday, May 7, 2012

Dia Das Mães

I am so excited for this Sunday! Its going to be good to hear moms voice again, and no I won't have an accent I have been with an American learning portuguese for almost 6 months now haha.

This week has been interesting because we have had a good start of the week were we were teaching a lot with members and others as well, but then latter on in the week we had a very big problem finding new people to teach and some of our appointments were falling through later in the week. But we still managed to teach a lot with members and do a few divisions with them. Unfortunately Vanessa didn't go to church our recent convers and Genilda another recent convers who's son we are teaching and is marked for the end of the month. It was cool because yesterday we were teaching Erlan (who is Genildas son that we are teaching) and we had a cool stake meeting at 7 with our president and we marked ahead of time to pass by and lead them over there. The problem through is he had a head ache and said he wouldn't be able to go. We kind of got sad for a bit and said a closing prayer and after the prayer I had an impression that I am for sure came from heaven that said we should give him a blessing. So I explained what a blessing was and he said he wanted one so he would be able to go. So my companion did his part in fairly good portuguese, and I did the second part and I knew that It would work. After the blessing he felt a lot better and took a shower and got dressed and went with us to the meeting. Unfortunately at meeting our president wasn't able to make it so the assistants did it and it was very well done. Elder Taggart who was my first Zone Leader is the assistant and he gave the last talk and it was very good. They all talked how the missionaries and the ward can help out with missionary work.

One thing cool that we are doing more in our area right now is family nights. The other day we experimented one message about baptism that worked out haha. SO you take an orange and a bucket of water and you throw the orange in the water and it will stay afloat. But we want to be fully immerged in the waters to be fully baptized and enjoy the blessings, but something is holding the orange back. That is the peel which is our sins that hold us back from enjoying the blessings of baptism and being fully baptized. SO you peel off the peel and this time the orange will sink to the bottom sem problema. Its going to be a fun activity like the last one that we had this week which involved a blind fold and a mango which one day I will do with you guys haha.

Last week was good, but this week will be mil vezes melhor being able to talk to you guys! Love you and I am anxiously waiting to talk to you.

Tchau

Elder Crandall

No comments:

Post a Comment