Elder Brendin Crandall

Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission Februaray 16, 2011 -2013 Link to Movie http://bcove.me/19tnef84

Address for Elder Crandall to copy and past

Elder Brendin Crandall
Miss. Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos
Rua Euzebio de Souza, 121
Jardim Londrina, Sao Paulo, Sp
CEP: 05638-100
Brazil

Monday, August 13, 2012

Que trunkeza!!

Wow everyone is coming home these days haha we just got back from saying good bye to an elder who is leaving today so that is why we showed up late and my letter will be short again.

Wow send a big hug to TJ for me and its great to see his picture, you can almost tell just by looking at his picture that his mission has changed him. I am very grateful to be born of a good family who loves me and all those around me. Grateful for my friends who helped me stay on the path of good standards so that I could serve this mission and change the lives of others. I am most of all thankful for my Savior who has shown me the way, who has loved me, and healed me of my sins.

This week was a trial with some of our African companions who one has very little patience, and we felt that we were loosing a little of the spirit because of some of the contentions, but we are teaching some valuable lessons that he needs to learn now before it's too late and he goes to his mission in Moçambique Africa.

You guys will have to wait another week to see pictures because we are short on time and the computer is blocked again.

I love you all so very much and I pray for you every night before I go to bed and I know that the Lord is doing a great job of protecting my family.

Beijão com feijão

Elder Crandall

No comments:

Post a Comment