Bom Dia Estados Unidos!
Wow this week has flown by really fast, and I can't believe all the new stuff thats going on. Thats awesome that Dave made it back home, give him a hug for me. And wow Hana is married haha, it's going to be crazy by the time I get back all the changes. I can't wait to get to know my two sobrinhas (I forget how you say that ). Here in Vila Andrade really close to Morumbi our african companions will leave tomorrow to moçambique so that will be a great relief. They are really cool, but they can easily get on your nerves haha, it is funny the little things they do and get mad about. My companion he always walks slowly and looks at all the stuff here and runs to the little sidewalk when there is a car coming by and I had to tell him to stop grabbing me and pulling me to the side of the road. For those who have lived or know what a favela is there is no side walk and there are about a thousand motorcycles and cars that drive by almost running people over haha. There are no sidewalks here because people just build houses and take advantage of the extra space. I also heard that Paraisópolis is the second largest favela in Brazil so it is an honor to work here haha there is a lot of people to teach trust me. I am trying to send you pictures every week, but the guy doesn't let me so when I am able be ready to see a lot of pictures.
Mom I loved the pictures that you sent you and dad are looking very health and happy, were did you guys go to?
Hey the Cavalcanti's are here! Woa awesome we need to meet up for sure. The next time I will go to the temple will be in October, but we can mark a Pday to meet up with some. I just need to ask permission and it would be easier to get permission if it is in our mission. One of the only times we leave our mission is when we go to the temple so I will see what I can do. I can't wait so see them, hey if they want to get in contact with me they can call the mission office ( note from Denene…. Sandra I emailed you all the details) Also they can come to church on Sunday if they want, it starts at 9:30 at the coolest chapel building!
What I would like for my Christmas package I would like some socks...some nice gold toe socks sounds like the best thing right now. Me and my companion are trying to plan out what else to ask for. He has already eaten skittles, reses, and nerds. I would love some more fishy crackers if you can haha and is there any way to send down two cans of root beer? Just throwing out some ideas,( Note from Denene … does anyone have any idea how you would send pop in the mail? haha) but send something I can give as a (lembrete) remembrance gift. Love you all so much and hope you all have a great week and am looking forward to hearing from you and the Cavalcanti’s also.
Até mais!
Elder Çrandall
No comments:
Post a Comment