Elder Brendin Crandall

Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission Februaray 16, 2011 -2013 Link to Movie http://bcove.me/19tnef84

Address for Elder Crandall to copy and past

Elder Brendin Crandall
Miss. Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos
Rua Euzebio de Souza, 121
Jardim Londrina, Sao Paulo, Sp
CEP: 05638-100
Brazil

Monday, September 24, 2012

Going Big

Wow this week we really worked hard you can tell by the color of our shirt collars haha. We baptized almost everyone in our teaching group and now we need new people for next month. We worked our tails off to find and marked people for baptism and we had a lot of good results. We went to a new part of our area (which our area is huge by the way) and we started to go crazy and went in the vielas to find people. We climbed, jumped and crawled threw parts to find people and that may be why my shirts are getting so dirty haha. Paraisópolis is like and ant hole you throw a rock at it and out comes  millions of ants. Seriously there are so many people here don't think I will be able to talk to half of a percent of the people here. Me and Elder Thorup are working really hard and I love working with him, we get along really great and we laugh and talk about the same stuff. Our Zone baptized 8 people this week and we have a few more coming up so  that is a total of 12 so far. We are picking up the slack and going big  this next month.

I can't believe that the mission is going by so fast! Next month is general conference which is my last one, then in less then 3 months we will talk on skype for the last time.

I can't wait to see pictures of my new niece when she comes! Hey if she doesn't have a name yet I have a few names for you Devin.  Kaiwani, támara, tamires, sandra, gabi, vanessa, larissa, cleonice, Giovana, and a lot of others those are the only ones that I can think of right now.

For P day we are going to play ping pong and go to the eye doctor because Elder Thorup has been having some problems with his eye sight, but it seems to be getting a lot better.

Hope you guys have a great week and I am always looking forward to getting your emails.

Com Amor

Elder Çrandall

DSCN4354

No comments:

Post a Comment