Elder Brendin Crandall

Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission Februaray 16, 2011 -2013 Link to Movie http://bcove.me/19tnef84

Address for Elder Crandall to copy and past

Elder Brendin Crandall
Miss. Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos
Rua Euzebio de Souza, 121
Jardim Londrina, Sao Paulo, Sp
CEP: 05638-100
Brazil

Monday, December 10, 2012

Turn up the AC please

Wow it has been a hot week, Luckily our shower broke so we took it off the pipe and we are taking cold showers now. We call it the water fall shower. We have fasted and work very hard this week and we got some good result only the last day of the week. It has been a week of Faith and hardships, but in the end we got some really good people to church. I am very happy this last Sunday because the Gospel Principals class was very full! All the recent converts were people that I had the privilege to baptize and help out return to activity. I thought how great it shall be when I shall meet them all again in the presence of our Father in Heaven. There's a lot more work to be done and I trying my best to give all that I've got while there's still time. I am getting very tired these last few P-days which is a good estimate of how well I am working, today I was lucky to get an hour nap in and cut my hair and get the house together.

This week unfortunately I got a very sad notice. My first companion Elde Lloyd found out last week that he had a tumor in his leg and had to return to the states...yea I was getting really happy to see us together finishing the mission together, but the lord has other plans for him. He was my first companion in the Provo MTC and my companion in the Brazil CTM also returned home after 2 weeks on the mission field. So I am very grateful that the lord has seen fit that I stay, I have been thinking about my Patriartical blessing these days after walking up and down hills and vielas that I have been blessed with the strength to work in the Lords kingdom. I must say I am still in pretty good shape, we shall see when I get back after a few month of working out if I can get back into Pole-vault. I dreamed about it these last few weeks and I feel a lot better when I think about my past experience, I feel comfort instead of fear. One of the blessing of serving a mission is forgetting yourself, which includes all your personal desires and fears and the Lord promises a lot of blessings in return.

I loved the pictures of Chloe, congrats Becca and Devin she a pretty one. I am looking forward to getting to know her in a few months! dad liked the creatividade and am looking forward to what you will do with harry, when I get back I have a few ideas for you. Have a great week and I will talk to you guys em breve!

Com Amor

Elder Crandall

No comments:

Post a Comment