Well this will be the shortest message yet because it took me 10 minutes to get on the computer. The system counts down as soon as you log on so I only have about 16 minutes left. All is well besides typing this letter in under 15 minutes. I am doing very well learning Portuguese. Eu falo Portuges e ingles! Thursday was my last night I get to pray in English. Here on out I must always pray in Portuguese so my prayers are very simple and basic, but don't worry I know how to bless my family and friends so you are all still receiving those blessing from me the same.
Before I forget thank you mom, dad, Heidi for the letters and Keith thank you so much for that letter it's good to hear from ya. Thanks to everyone who came to either my Farwell party or talk. You all mean so much to me and have strengthened me to who I am today. I have a strong testimony in Jesus Cristo and that as my understanding of the gospel increases so does my desire to share it. I am not super bummed that I am here in the Provo MTC instead of the Sao Paulo CTM because there are some really cool elders here who share my desire to learn and grow in the gospel and learning Portuguese.
Our teachers are Irmao Halverson e lrmao Morrey. They are super good at teaching Portuguese and have really strong testimonies.
I have a warning sign I have less than 5 minutes left and I hear if time expires you don't get to send your email so for today I am ending early because I want to let you know I am alive and no prairie dogs have killed me. Love all of you and will write next week
Ate Lago!
No comments:
Post a Comment