My area is Cotia which is in the interior, wow its awesome here its really tranquil and there is no exposed bricks here like in all my other areas. My companion is Elder Jacob Hullinger from Vancouver, WA, haha one more from Washington! All my American companions are from Washington haha. So it will be a lot easier to catch up with them after the mission.
Last week started off in Paraisópolis after missing sacrament and things going down hill from there haha I will explain why. So Monday was a good PDay even though all the Lan Houses were closed so I didn't write email nor get my last planner "plastificado" don't know how to say that, and there were a lot of those crazy motor bike riders on the road like when we skype on Christmas day. At night we made brownies and a shake and watch the fireworks outside our bedroom door. I didn't know if the sounds were fire works or pistol shots haha. Then Tuesday morning at 9 o'clock I got a call saying that I was transferred and that I would leave the following day, so I said by to everyone. I packed my bags at night and went to the steak center. I got transfer to Cotia and we opened up an area and we knew only a few people. So my time is up so next week I will give you more updates on how the week went. Tchau Love you all so much just more 5 cups!
Elder Crandall
Elder Brendin Crandall
Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission Februaray 16, 2011 -2013 Link to Movie http://bcove.me/19tnef84
Address for Elder Crandall to copy and past
Elder Brendin Crandall
Miss. Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos
Rua Euzebio de Souza, 121
Jardim Londrina, Sao Paulo, Sp
CEP: 05638-100
Brazil
Miss. Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos
Rua Euzebio de Souza, 121
Jardim Londrina, Sao Paulo, Sp
CEP: 05638-100
Brazil
Monday, January 7, 2013
5 little sacrament cups left
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment