Elder Brendin Crandall

Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission Februaray 16, 2011 -2013 Link to Movie http://bcove.me/19tnef84

Address for Elder Crandall to copy and past

Elder Brendin Crandall
Miss. Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos
Rua Euzebio de Souza, 121
Jardim Londrina, Sao Paulo, Sp
CEP: 05638-100
Brazil

Monday, January 28, 2013

Second to last Pday

Well its hard to say, but I have only one more full week of mission work before this stage of life is over. Wow I can't believe all the stuff that I was able to do on the mission. Just a heads up, I didn't get a chance to send pictures this week so you will have to wait until next week. The mission is going great and the wedding and baptism went GREAT! It was awesome to see a couple how they were when we first found them to how they are right now. They smoked, drank, and did  a bunch of other stuff, but now they are legally married and baptized. It was awesome.  Also on Sunday that family that I helped the drunk dad went to church so that was cool and another young lady who wanted to kill herself went to church and loved it so she is looking pretty good for baptism on the 16th of Feb. This day will be really cool because we will have a Estaca (steak) baptism were all the areas in our zone will baptize. So I will tell you my areas and you can look them up on Google maps if you want to know them better. Riviera Paulista and Ranieire (Guarapirange is the name of the estaca for these two areas), Jardim Bonfiglioli estaca Raposo Tavares which is close to the area that I am in which is Cotia kilometro 25 to 31 of Raposo Tavares (which is the name of the freeway as well) and also Jardim Lucélia which is in estaca Grajaú and last but not least my favorite area Paraisópolis which is in Ferreira. 

Love you all so much!

Até Mais

Até Logo né

Elder Crandall

No comments:

Post a Comment