Wow this weeks has been so slow! My companion got sick this week since Tuesday and has been off and on with being able to work. It was so hard to make our goals this week, but we managed to make a few of them. Our new mission president asked us to raise the bar this month. Mom I still don't have my camera yet. I gave it to a member who will be able to bring it to a store to see if it can be fixed, I will find out this week if it can be fixed or if I need to buy a new one. Mom I am almost out of peanut butter haha please if you can send more. Also if you can also send something I can give to members to remember me, something American haha.
DUSTIN MELISSA CONGRATES!! Yea I am an uncle!! Thanks for sending me that picture of her I am so excited to see her when I get back in 2013 haha. Dad you will like this haha the word Hazzard as in a hazard in golf means "sorte" which also translated to mean "luck" haha. So when you land in the hazard you have luck at the same time.
This week we had the coolest activity at our church, but I didn't have a camera to take pictures. It was Festa Julhinhas or their 4th of July down here. It was so much fun it was in the back of the church in the parking lot and in the football court. You started out by getting tickets that had random activities and food and drinks. There were 6 stations were you can eat food and drink a lot of stuff I have never heard of before haha. Then there was a big dance at the end. It seemed like a traditional dance because everyone knew what to do. It looked like so much fun I wish I had a camera. The members here are so funny too like brother Bryce who looks exactly like Mario and his wife calls him mustache haha. There were a lot of visitors that came to the party but a majority of them didn't go to church the next day.
Next month is when we get to go to the temple again! I love the temple, it is so crazy to be at a temple were 6 months earlier was the first time I saw a picture of it on the internet. I am going to buy a lot of church films too so I can teach and watch a movie at the same time! The rainy season is coming in and I found an umbrella in our house so I am good to go. Its weird because I am used to Washington were when it rains its freezing out side, but here its nice and warm when it rains.
All is well down here I am having a little problem with the language right now. I feel like I have hit a plateau and am not progressing with the language right now. I am trying to make a new study plan, but I don't know were to begin haha. Thank you for your prayers and your support, this work is very hard, but very rewarding and I am at the stage were it is really hard so please keep the people of São Paulo Brazil in your prayers.
Grange abraço
Elder Crandall
(P.S last time I didn't forget to hit send I ran out of time and money haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment