Elder Brendin Crandall

Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission Februaray 16, 2011 -2013 Link to Movie http://bcove.me/19tnef84

Address for Elder Crandall to copy and past

Elder Brendin Crandall
Miss. Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos
Rua Euzebio de Souza, 121
Jardim Londrina, Sao Paulo, Sp
CEP: 05638-100
Brazil

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Peanut Butter!!! E minha camera esta quebrada!

Então esta semman foi muito boa! I got my pacote (package)! Thank you mom and dad for the peanut butter and syrup I am so excited to find some food to put them on! We are still without gas in our casa, but I bought some cookies and spread the peanut butter on top..peanut butter for days! This package really lifted my spirits because two days before I got my package my camera broke. Yea how lucky am I. The case that my camera was in is not very protective haha the screen is craked and everything. I gave it to a member to see if it can be fixed, but he said it can´t so I guess I will go buy a new one. Well besides this great luck we have a baptism this week! Carol is her name and Elder Nunes and I have been teaching her before ELder Vianna came and she has had a lot of ups and downs. She is divorced and has one kid and she started off really well and wanted to be baptized and everything then one week she didn't want us to come back so we stopped visiting her with frequency until about 2 weeks ago we talked with  her again and she wants to be baptized and everything so we set a date and we are helping´ prepare her for this date. She has come a long way she only need to overcome coffee and learn a few more things...pronto!

Sandra e Márcio muito obrigado pela carta! Eu entendi todo! Sandra keep practicing and learning English because when I get home I will forget how to speak inglés haha (RSRS). I did get your letter when I was in  the CTM, I guess I forgot to thank you. I really enjoyed the stickers and everything.

Oh Cooney's muito obriogado for the card and the encouragement, I am sure Riley already knows how it feels to receive cards from family members, the only way to describe the joy of a card is opening a present on Christmas!

Para béns pra Emily! That temple looks really pretty with all the mountains in the background.

Hey Wild Hogs... haha Dad I enjoyed the pictures you sent, keep the Valcarie running when I get home. Let me know how Football went haha I bet the Litchfields had a hard time pulling flags while wearing the Zebra pants.

On Wednesday we have a really big conference with all the missionaries and we will get a chance to meet our new mission president! Presidente Pino! Which means pine in Portuguese haha. I also know an Elder Pinero which means pine tree haha. This may be that last week in my area transfers are coming up very rapidly so we will see what will happen. One thing for sure when I leave I will miss Rivier "Si

No comments:

Post a Comment