So I just want to begin by letting my mother know that I am not going back to that house because we have a lot of other people to teach and they are a lot of work and I am not exactly ready for that task yet haha. So there is a deal down here that if you buy 15 pizzas you get one for free. Well me and elder Vianna need only one more! There were 5 tokens when I arrived in this house so I have only bough 10 pizzas more or less haha. The week has been another week of miracles! I love how the mission surprised you for example yesterday our last contact we made with a guy gave us a pineapple and said he wants to be baptized in our church and repent of his sins and stop smoking and drinking. So one thing to learn on the mission is it is very unpredictable haha. Also we had 10 investigators come to church! There is one girl that I though was a member, but turns out that she is not and that her father is only letting her go to church and activities, but not be baptized (at least not yet haha). Bishop gave the go ahead to joga ela na agua which means throw her in the water she is ready haha. Also we have a kid in our ward that brings all his friends to church and this week he brought a new friend and he really liked it and want to hear more. Also two of his friends we have already been teaching and they are close to baptism as well. Me and Elder Vianna have had some miss communications this week also, but we have been settling our differences the best we can and serving the lord. I have learned a lot from him and visa versa, but it is time for a change haha.
Dad once again happy B DAY I will try to send something from Brazil for you maybe some suco de Açai. Oh mom don't worry about my camera, because Devin already is sending me one. I hope its still in good shape and will last a year and 7 months in brazil haha. So Scotty didn't get his visa yet haha I know how it feels, but hopefully he will get to experience both like me. I loved both of the MTCs, but I think you visit that bathroom less in the Brazil MTC if you know what I mean. Also something funny, the other night I had a dream that me and TJ went on splits in Canada and he brought me to a guys house that only spoke portuguese haha. It was fun talking to the guy, but TJ had no idea what we were talking about haha. This week we are going to try and make cards to pass out to people with the address of the church and when it starts. I think peole have a hard time coming to church because they don't feel invited to with a card they will feel like it is a ticket to a very special event (which it is).
On the 10th of this month is our Temple trip, our session is at 10 30, so if you can ask Elder Calvert when his is then maybe we can see each other. Also I already finished my peanut butter, ever American missionary was super jealous that I had peanut butter haha. The weather is mild and the water is ready for baptismal I hope this week will be another week of miracles. Thank you all so much for your love and prayers, every time you pray for us you are helping the work move forward.Love you all so much and will catch you on the flip side
Com amor
Elder Crandall
No comments:
Post a Comment